The optically discreet closing parts with a big opening are offering more space while locking bolts are reaching the sash. Tolerances can thus be evened out.
The result are free passageway areas without annoying locking components if elements are open. The flushing jamb creates aesthetic optic and comes up to demanding designs. Especially modern buildings with big elements and wide passageways profit from the new closing technology. The gear ATRIUM HAUTAU ® HS inviso is useable for all materials, also with elements according to pattern C, and for elements according to burglary protection RC2. The gear is available in the backsets 37.5 and 27.5 mm.
All advantages at a glance
• Clear passage without locking components getting in the way
• Aesthetic look thanks to discreet locking technology and flush jamb
• Comfortable closing thanks to large inlet opening in the inviso frame part
• Suitable for Scheme C
• Burglary protection up to Class RC2
• Compatible for use with all frame materials
ATRIUM® HS inviso is profile-dependent. The frame part can be custom-equipped to ensure it is non-interchangeable.